Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Top 10 Future Olympic Events I'd Like to See

1) Golf - seriously.

2) Supermarket Sweep - even seriouser.

3) Poker - this might actually be really fun to watch, but probably an idea three years too late.

4) Chess Boxing - I'm fascinated.

5) MMA Cage Fighting - that MMA is so hot right now.

6) Football - because there is no such thing as too much football.

7) Australian Rules Football - because I used to love it on ESPN as a kid.

8) Canadian Rules Football - because Doug Flutie is American.

9) Dancing With the Stars - two words: Kristi Yamaguchi.

10) Guitar Hero - rock music + video games = American gold

Others receiving consideration: Cricket (looks like it might be cool), Family Feud (always entertaining), Craps (I'd like to learn the rules), Wiffle Ball (the Cubans would probably dominate), Bass Fishing (USA! USA! USA!) and any other variety of women's beach volleyball (4 on 4, 6 on 6, 1 on 1 - any combo is welcome).

2 comments:

Maximum Jack said...

I was wondering when the big "O" was going to grace the Scenic City Blog. I guess this counts. I've been enjoying it, especially because when a certain someone gets me up at 2:00am there is something interesting to watch on the tube :)

Evan Kenepp said...

What about rock skipping? The world record holder lives in PA.