Monday, September 22, 2008

Shutting It Down

It has been a fun ride, but I'm shutting down the Scenic City Sportsblog. With UT football being a miserable subject and my current job demanding more time and energy than my previous one, my heart just isn't in keeping this thing updated with enough good material to justify a readership or existence.

To my loyal readers - thanks for the comments, criticism and for reading my sometimes good/sometimes lousy posts. You made this fun.

Until I get the itch again,
CC

3 comments:

Josh Caldwell said...

Thanks for all the work you put into the SCB. It always provided interesting insight into the sporting news that mattered to me.

cappadocia said...

First Yankee Stadium and now this. What's next?

cappadocia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.